Wednesday, October 11, 2006

3 weeks

oh gosh. i jus realised it's exactly 2 weeks to my 1st paper (25oct) and 3 weeks to 01Nov!
eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssss....!!!!!!!!!!!
i need to study so badly i swear. but my EG rpt is killing my brain cells. drying my brain juices up.
Dear God pls keep me sane & well. dats very impt.
to tink i'm actually looking forward to night class tmr.
i tink i may be going out of my mind.
i'm craving for strawberry ciggies!!! *ahem

if only i could turn back time, turn it back to the time when Lydia was sweet 16!

that wud be Ppppppuuurrrrrrfffeeccccccctttttt! ;)

perhaps this holidays will be a timely self-reflection. cud use this time not jus on shopping but also on spiritual growth. perhaps i mite come back wif a glow! hee.

i jus look forward to celebrating the day with God, my loved ones and frens! yup, i need to go to church on 01nov.
calling all catholics!!! hear ye hear ye! 01nov is day of obligation! = must go for mass. All Saints Day alrite!

yup so lets hope the 1st 2 papers before 01nov will still ensure my survival. haha.
take care all and be well.

No comments: